Bi-Weekly Recap: Event Highlights from July 17-31, 2021
We’re back with another ICYMI bi-weekly event recap of our jam-packed Pavillion events calendar. We’ve got 131 informative events scheduled in July, led by some of the top business leaders in the world. Let’s dive into event highlights from the second half of July.
Empower Buyers & Achieve Predictable Revenue Growth
When it comes to B2B selling, sellers often overly focus on collecting information, bombarding prospects with emails and cold calls. But business prospects are consumers at heart, and they expect B2C experiences in their B2B world.
That’s why it’s important to invest in the sales experience that your business delivers. This event covers how you can use insights to prioritize the customer journey, customize target segments, and ultimately deliver predictable revenue growth.
Here are a few highlights from the discussion:
- Create a frictionless digital experience: No forms! Forms often are a stumbling block for prospects who are just trying to get information
- Clarity on the journey is critical: You need to know not just where people are in the buying journey, but what they’re looking for at that stage and how you can help them.
- Multi-threading is key: Don’t just focus on the one lead you connected with — focus on the whole buying team because they impact the decision, as well.
Carrots and Sticks: Building & Running Effective Channel Partnerships
Expanding into new regions, growing market share, and accessing new segments are all situations that can greatly benefit from strategic partnership. The tricky part? Partnerships often sound like a perfect solution — until you get into the details of terms, alignment, and execution.
However, there are clear-cut ways to set your partnerships up for success. In this event, we discussed the key attributes of a good partner, the steps to arranging a healthy partnership, and the best way to set mutually beneficial terms.
A few tips:
- Avoid the shiny thing: Instead of going for the big names in the industry, focus on companies who are motivated to partner — who is looking to grab market share?
- Leverage your layers: Don’t hinge your partnership on just one stakeholder. Have touchpoints at every level, from day-to-day practitioners to executive leadership. That way, you ensure there’s total buy-in.
- Know that it’s a commitment: Partnerships aren’t a summer fling, they’re more like a marriage. So take your time to talk through the details and find the right fit.
The Art & Science of Selling with A Cloud Guru
Data has truly changed the selling game. Today’s buyers are much more savvy, thanks to the plethora of information available to inform their buying decision. On the same token, behavioral data has become foundational to sales teams as they move to account-based selling. It can sometimes feel like science has taken over the selling process, but the art of selling is still essential for closing the deal.
The challenge for today’s sales teams is to incorporate data in a way that elevates the selling experience for customers, while still allowing for the relationship-building and storytelling techniques that close deals. In this webinar, we discuss how to do just that. As one of our panelists said, “People who can combine the power of data and the art of sales are the ones who will rise to the top by driving customer value.”
Here’s what you need to know about selling in today’s market:
- It’s a constant evolution: The list of priority prospects changes each week, so you have to make sure you are there when the prospect is ready.
- It’s possible to scale ABM: ABM doesn’t have to be limited to a small list of prospects. Programmatic data can help scale your ABM strategy and identify intent accounts.
- It’s a collective effort: When one part of the team wins, everyone wins. It’s important to make sure all departments are working together to get the best results.
We’re back with another ICYMI bi-weekly event recap of our jam-packed Pavillion events calendar. We’ve got 128 informative events scheduled in July, led by some of the top business leaders…
We’re back with another ICYMI bi-weekly event recap of our jam-packed Revenue Collective and Operations Collective events calendar (now Pavilion). We’ve got 114 informative events scheduled in June, led by…