Bi-Weekly Recap: Event Highlights from August 1-15, 2021
We’re back with another ICYMI bi-weekly event recap of our jam-packed Pavillion events calendar. We’ve got 129 informative events scheduled in August, led by some of the top business leaders in the world. Let’s dive into event highlights from the first half of August.
How to Scale Your GTM Org and Achieve 100% YoY ARR Growth
Every sales team is looking to achieve strong growth for their organization. While there are no hard and fast rules on achieving that, a great place to start is with the playbook from our webinar hosts.
The dynamic duo who’ve led teams at Salesforce, Oracle, and, now, Celonis, discuss crafting a GTM strategy that prepares your team for hypergrowth, encourages retention, and creates predictable results.
Here’s how you can design your strategy for scale and growth:
- Use market segmentation to your advantage: Identifying your target markets can help focus where you choose to drive growth.
- Think locally and globally: Your strategy should include both local and international partners so that you have influencers for every aspect of your game plan.
- Focus on customer value: Every customer needs to feel that your solution tangibly helps them. That will lead to not only retention but increased investment from them.
MEDDIC in the Real World
MEDDIC is one of the leading frameworks for assessing sales opportunities and their value to the company. It can help uncover the problem, understand how your solution solves it, and determine if there is enough value for the sales team and the customer. Its ability to look at an opportunity from all sides — metrics, decision criteria, pain points, and champions — is a great compliment to any sales strategy.
But, MEDDIC can be challenging to use in the real world if you only think of it as a methodology and not a practice. In this webinar, we take a look at how to put MEDDIC into action so that you can get real results.
Here are a few ways to put MEDDIC in place for your team:
- Know your champions: The real champions aren’t just advocates — they are the people who have decision-making power, influence, and a vested interest in the partnership’s success.
- Go beyond identifying the pain: Make sure customers understand not only their pain points, but the urgency of finding a solution for them.
- It’s about the customer, too: MEDICC isn’t just about ascertaining the sales opportunity for your business, but also the potential value for the customer.
Redefining RevOps: Aligning Around the Customer to Fight Friction and Drive Scale
When you’re focused on growth and sales goals, it can be easy to let customer needs take a backseat, especially for RevOps teams that are more focused on aligning GTM strategy and processes. But, sustainable growth is not a real success if the customer has a bad experience.
In this webinar, our guests explore how to focus on the customer, so their experience directs the RevOps approach and boosts retention.
Here are a few highlights from the discussion:
- Start with the customer: Use customer feedback to identify opportunities for improvement and greater efficiency in the process.
- Invest in RevOps from Day 1: It’s easier to make adjustments as you grow than rework solidified silos after the fact.
- But if you can’t invest in RevOps from Day 1: Begin to identify inefficiencies as soon as possible, so you can streamline the process and free up capacity for teams to achieve more.
We’re back with another ICYMI bi-weekly event recap of our jam-packed Pavillion events calendar. We’ve got 131 informative events scheduled in July, led by some of the top business leaders…
We’re back with another ICYMI bi-weekly event recap of our jam-packed Pavillion events calendar. We’ve got 128 informative events scheduled in July, led by some of the top business leaders…
We’re back with another ICYMI bi-weekly event recap of our jam-packed Revenue Collective and Operations Collective events calendar (now Pavilion). We’ve got 114 informative events scheduled in June, led by…