Bi-Weekly Recap: Event Highlights from July 1-16, 2021
We’re back with another ICYMI bi-weekly event recap of our jam-packed Pavillion events calendar. We’ve got 128 informative events scheduled in July, led by some of the top business leaders in the world. Let’s dive into event highlights from the first half of July.
Making Your Growth Strategy a Reality Series: How to Build Valuable Relationships With Your Buyers by Putting Your Purpose and Values Into Action
We all know that a wide professional network can seriously boost opportunities for success in sales, but the quality of your network is just as important. As buyer options increase and buyer needs become more complex, it’s important to really know your buyer network and be a helpful member of the network.
In this fourth episode of the Making Your Growth Strategy a Reality Series, we talk about strengthening your professional network by transforming your personal purpose and values into actions that help your buyers both now and in the future.
A few highlights from the discussion:
- Sell a product or service you believe in: customers will be able to sense your confidence in the product you represent, so represent something you feel passionate about
- Become the expert: Know the market you’re working in and provide answers and solutions for your client—be helpful!
- The cookieless world will bring sales back to values: Without the data from cookies, sales teams will need to rely on values to guide their engagement with prospects
Real-Time Sales Enablement
The last year has accelerated the changes on the horizon for today’s sales environment — from the ever-widening list of people who need to be in the room to make a sale to the complexities of remote onboarding. All of these changes make access to information not just a nice-to-have but a necessity. That’s where real-time sales enablement comes in. It’s all about the right resources, in the right place, at the right time.
In this event, our guests discuss the art of making information accessible to reps in their moment of need so that they can close more deals faster and provide a better customer experience.
Here are a few tips on how to do that:
- Create the right tool kit: Optimize your tech stack for continuous training at every experience level
- Make the shift from reactive to proactive: Sales enablement is asked to share lots of information, but that doesn’t mean it must be all at once. Prioritize the flow of information for sales reps to avoid overwhelming them
- Encourage self-sufficiency: Teach people how to find the answers they are looking for versus just sharing the information. That way, they can easily access the information right when they need it
Ask Us Anything: Meet 4 Nordic Senior Marketers
If you’ve ever wondered about the Nordic market and how sales teams are structured, this is your opportunity! We brought together four senior marketers to discuss what it’s like to work at a range of companies that operate globally while based in the Nordics, have a satellite in the Nordic region, or work primarily in the Nordics.
Pavilion members asked questions about how Nordic teams map the road to success. Some of the challenges are unique, like navigating Europe’s privacy restrictions, and others are common to all sales teams.
Below are some of the topics that came up:
- Marketing measurement: Discussing the best metrics to use to meet KPIs
- Tech stack: Panelists gave us a peek into the tech stacks they use today and the platforms they hope to integrate in the future
- Content strategy: Balancing content creation priorities with distribution needs
Catch up on more of our event recaps here.
We’re back with another ICYMI bi-weekly event recap of our jam-packed Revenue Collective and Operations Collective events calendar (now Pavilion). We’ve got 114 informative events scheduled in June, led by…
We’re back with another ICYMI event recap of our jam-packed Revenue Collective and Operations Collective (now Pavilion) events calendar. This May, we’ll log 117 informative events across both communities, led…
We’re back with another ICYMI bi-weekly event recap of our busy Revenue Collective and Operations Collective events calendar (now Pavilion). In April, we had 124 informative events across both communities,…