Results from our September Pulse survey were mixed, with 60% reporting higher new revenue than last month, but also a higher percentage of layoffs. In fact, we found that August was the biggest month for layoffs in 2022 and 15% of respondents anticipate going through layoffs in the next 6 months.
Despite this, 36% of respondents reported they are likely to hit their original 2022 revenue targets (54% reported revising targets for 2022). So, what are those who are hitting their original numbers doing differently? We found:
- They were more likely to be focused on selling to Enterprise orgs
- They were less likely to have stopped or paused hiring
- They were less likely to have decreased spending on tools and technology
- They were more likely to have increased marketing spend YoY
- They are not planning on decreasing marketing spend through the remainder of 2022
Download our September Pulse report for more details on revenue and hiring in August using the form on this page. For full report access, including the raw data, join Pavilion here. This report was created together with Benchmark Research Partners.