About the Program
Bring your career vision into focus through a 12-month comprehensive course designed to enhance your skill sets and prepare you to strategically level-up.
Working with industry-leading experts, you will use learnings from private group lessons, facilitated cohort sessions, and additional resources to prepare for the next step in your career.
Ready to apply? Submit your application here.
What You'll Learn
The most relevant topics future executives need to master, taught by world-class instructors.
Building a Theory of Business Value
Understanding Revenue Modeling
Storytelling with Data
Building a World-Class Team
The Unbiased Playbook: Making Diversity an Asset
Keys to Effective Inside and Enterprise Sales
Revenue Team Alignment: Sales, Marketing, and CS
Managing Up: Work Smarter With Your CEO and Board
The Best Revenue Leaders from the BOD Perspective
Finding Growth Levers Within Your Org
Leveling Up: How to Evaluate and Negotiate as an Exec
The Best Investment: You and Your Career
Learn From The Best In The Biz
Just a few of the industry leaders who will be sharing exclusive insights and tactics for leveling-up.
Partner, Primary Venture Partners
President and CRO, AlphaSense
– Be in good standing within the Associate community
– Manage (or have managed) at least one person – Individual contributors not eligible*
– A minimum of 6 years professional experience
– The ability to dedicate 4-8 hours per month to the program between in-class, cohort meetings, and reading requirements
– Commitment to participation and attendance (cohorts will be divided into regions for time zone compatibility)
– Referral from a Pavilion Executive Member
*Exceptions made on a case-by-case basis. Please reach out to email@example.com if special circumstances apply or if you have any questions regarding these requirements.